Sunday, November 08, 2015

Timelord Thoughts Extra - The Season 9 Theory - Audio Version

So far sooner than I could ever have hoped for, I have been kindly invited to appear for a second time on the "Doctor Who Review Show" podcast - this time to deliver a short segment on my theory regarding the series nine arc plot.


The blog post (which you can find here) was written prior to the transmission of "The Woman Who Lived". This new version will be slightly shortened for time but updated to incorporate any revisions after having now seen episode six and it's ramifications for the rest of the series. It doesn't mention anything from the Zygon two-parter therefore - but based on what we saw last night I don't think anything I've said is invalidated anyway.


As before, "The Doctor Who Show" can be found at http://thedwshow.net and is on Twitter at @theDWshow.
To listen to episodes follow the links to the show posts and there is an embedded media player. Alternatively you can find the show on iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-doctor-who-show/id1041891186 (or search your podcasts app) or the RSS feed is http://theDWshow.podbean.com/feed/

The next podcast is due to be released  on 11th November and as well as containing my small input it will feature interviews with 'Doctor Who Fan Show' presenter Christel Dee and special effects expert and novelist Mike Tucker. Classic Series effects supremo Mat Irvine will be taking part in the episode reviews.

Thanks as always to Andy for including me in such august company and for allowing me to bring my ravings to a wider audience.

If you enjoy my blog posts or Doctor Who in general, please give the whole show a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment